Thursday, December 11, 2014

Simple reminders

Okay, so I owe you all a vacation update, and trust me, I will get there!  But in this beautiful Christmas season, I was humbled by my 4 year old nephew on Sunday, it went a little something like this:

Me: Corbin, what do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?
Corbin: the Cabbie plane
Me: (knowing it was only like $15, so there would likely be more than one gift): If Santa was gonna bring you 4 presents, what else would you like?  (Auntie code for give me some ideas kid!)
Corbin: All I really want Santa to bring me is Cabbie
Me: But if he brings you Cabbie, what else do you want?
Corbin: Nothing!

In this season, it is so often about how much we can get and Christmas wish lists, its nice to be reminded every once and awhile that a child that could have the whole toy store wants just one toy and that is it!




I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment