Friday, December 26, 2014

Friday Favorites #13

Whoa, it has been awhile since I posted one of these, but now I am back with lucky #13 for you all and also a few fun Christmas ideas (even though Christmas just passed), maybe you can stock up for next year!  I am just feeling all kinds of festive!


1. Buddy the Elf Pillow ($22): I stumbled across this because of another blog I follow and I was in love, not only is Elf my FAVORITE Christmas movie but that line has to take the cake!  What a wonderful way to spice up your holiday decorations
2. Holiday Metallic Earrings ($5): These would be super perfect for New Year's too, just saying!
3. Virginia Tech Ornament ($22):  I got this one this year from a friend and I am in love with it!  It has been on my wish list for like a year now and it says "Happy Hokie New Year" on the back--how cute!
4. Red Tank Dress ($12): I could not believe the price on this little number and it is perfect for all those holiday parties!
5. Merry & Bright Printable (free): A cute and easy way to bring in Christmas decor to your already existing frames!  I always love a quick (FREE) fix!

I hope you are enjoying the wonderful time with family and friends this holiday season and I wish you all a safe and happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment