Thursday, May 15, 2014

Kicking it with the kiddos

About two weeks ago now (wow, I am behind), I went to Norfolk to visit with the little guys.  Tiffany had planned to work a consignment sale on Saturday while Josh and I stayed home with the kids, well after those 5 hours, I have a new-found respect for my sister--I literally do not know how she does it every.single.day!

Three little boys all under the age of 4 makes for a LOT of energy, but it was quite the fun weekend anyhow!  Since I know yall are going yeah, blah blah blah, bring on the pictures of the cuties, here they are:



Corbin would plug his ears when mom was making him a smoothie


Most precious moment ever, we were on a walk/motorcyle ride and he parks it, gets off, picks a flower and says here Auntie Lala, I got you a flower!  
Be still my beating heart!


Training to be just like Uncle Andy!


Yummy sweet potatoes!  Who cares if they go in your mouth or not, they look better as makeup anyway!


A little less messy!


Cool Dude glasses


Horrible Selfie of me, but Garrett was so enthralled by the camera, it was too cute of him not to post!


Straight chilling!

Let the belated Easter Egg hunt begin....


For the next 6 or so hours, it was all about the candy and him asking about 52 times if he could have some more candy!  Whoopsie!


About to stand!
 On Sunday, I requested a trip to the zoo, with which my sister responded "We can go, but know up front that it is going to be horrible."  I was like it's the zoo, it cant be that bad!  About an hour later as we were totting two babies in our arms while pushing the stroller and having a 3.5 year old complaining that he is still hungry, I got it!  Although, I still managed to enjoy the few good moments we had!
Minutes later, he squeezed the neck and goes, I looove loooove looove this turtle


Peacock with feathers down


Peacock with feathers out!  This was the first time I had seen this in real life!




This was the best of about 4 of these pictures that I took!  And I think it captured the day pretty well!  Corbin with his hands in the cereal, Holden on the edge of crying, Garrett not sure what is going on and my beautiful sister just grinning and bearing it all :)

My hope is that one day life will be easier and simpler for her and Josh, but until then, I will still enjoy capturing the absolute craziness of 48 hours in their household!

No comments:

Post a Comment