Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend in review

I was trying to write this out and I literally could not remember what I did Friday night, eek! But I thought long and hard and figured it out! Friday night, CJ came over for dinner (Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks), a pinterest recipe I found here!  I did not take a picture, but it was definitely a quick and easy meal.  Not my favorite of all times, but something that is easy to whip up for company (feds about 5-6).  Then we just hung out with the Bons. 

Saturday, I slept in and then the Bons and I went out to run errands and do a little shopping.  We hopped into "Once Upon a Child" and we found these, which I thought would be perfect for the twins (get it--just like two peas in a pod), but Tiffany did not agree.


Twin halloween costumes!
Saturday ended up with pedicures and dinner and a movie at home (The Sessions with Helen Hunt).  

Sunday morning, I was up for church and then came home after to try a new cookie recipe, also a pinterest find (here).  They are called Peanut Butter Monster Cookies and are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  So I made the Monster cookies for my youth group girls to try it out and it was so good, I used the rest of the dough to make 3 dozen smaller cookies that I froze for Halloween!  Sunday I also actually spent some time reading (Private Berlin) too, which was just wonderful!  Then of course onto youth group.  


What did you do this weekend?  Have you tried any new pinterest recipes? What are you reading these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment