Friday, October 18, 2013

Reading Update--October

Reading Update - October

Books I have read:

1. Because I said So by Ken Jennings
2. Mary Mary by James Patterson
3. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
4. When I Don't Desire God by John Piper
5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. 40 Love by Madeline Wickham
7. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
8. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
9. She's got Issues by Nicole Unice
10. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
11. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
12. The Guernsey Literacy & Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
13. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
14. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
15. Private Berlin by James Patterson

Books that I plan to read:
16. Private London by James Patterson
17. The Light in the Ruins
18. The Aftermat


Also, you can now follow me on Good Reads to see what books I have read in the past and what I am planning to read next...my list is under my email (Laking05@gmail.com).  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment