Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Crafting

So I enjoy a lot of things---reading, traveling, cooking, hanging with friends, trying new things, sleeping :)  But when I get free time (which is rarely), I do enjoy a good craft project.  Thus, when my sister asked me to make crib beskirts for the new babies, I was up for the challenge.  Last night, since I did not have anything else planned, I got started:


First bedskirt about 2/3 of the way finished.  I just have to put the two smaller sides on it!


Also, since I am going to Norfolk next weekend and my little cutie nephew loves him some Cars--particularly Lightning McQueen and Mater (for reference, he wants to name the twins after his two favorite cars, the proof is here!  So alas, with the scraps from the bedskirt and with some Cars fabric, I am working on a little surprise for him too!

I better win the favorite Aunt award!

So that is what I have been up to so far during my "down time" this week!  What do you enjoy doing?  Do you craft when you are bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment