Wednesday, June 6, 2012

17 done, 9 more to go...and a list update!

So I finished Sophia Kinsella's newest book, I've Got Your Number...ohhh so cute!  Needless to say, some might say if you have read one of her books, you have read them all and I believe this to be to true to some extent.  Flighty girl meets wrong guy...random/crazy circumstance happens where it is almost unbelievable but totally grips you cause you want to hear how it gets resolved...girls meets nice guy...girl and nice guy end up together and all is happily ever after.  So obviously this is not some great non-fiction about suffering, war, and heartbreak...which is why I read all types of books.  Kinsella's books are a good easy read for me when I just want a little light humor, so I was not disappointed at all!  If you are into chick novels, you would love it!
June 6th Update

As you can see I only technically have 9 books to go this year and more than half the year to do it in!!!  So I have expanded my list to 30, and made a few changes....

List of books I have read in 2012
1. Five Love Languages
2. Sisterhood Everlasting
3. The Holocaust Diaries
4. Private #1 Suspect
5. The Fixer Upper
6. The Hunger Games
7. Catching Fire (book 2)
8. Mockingjay (book 3)
9. The Carrie Diaries
10. What Alice Forgot
11. The Purpose Driven Life
12. The Reservoir
13. Private Games
14. Mountain beyond Mountains\
15. Hijacked: Responding to the Partisan Church Divide
16. Sarah's Key
17. I've Got Your Number
  
 List of books I plan to read in 2012
18. Generous Justice (started 4/20/12, reading as part of my small group).
19. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
20. The Girl who Played with Fire
21. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
22. Private (started 6/6/12-the first in the Private series, needless to say I am reading these way out of order)
23. Hope in a Jar
24. Unbroken
25. Kisses from Katie
26. The Other Boleyn Girl 
27. A good and perfect Gift
28. Lexapros and Cons
29. There are No Children Here
30. The 100 thing challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment