Friday, June 29, 2012

917 pages in 6 days

Yup, I finished "The Other Boleyn Girl" in 6 days!!!  It was suuuuuuuuuch a good book and now I am totally hooked on that time period.  I have been doing some research on Henry VIII's other wives and have started watching "The Tutors" on my Amazon Kindle Fire (thanks to my Prime membership, I get it for FREE).  Wow, fabulous!  Today I started "Kisses from Katie" and so far it is good, this book is relatively short and seems to be an easy read AND I have a low-key weekend, so who knows what will happen with that!


Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and a great Independence Day!


I thought I might leave you with a picture of my super cute little reading buddy (he sits right on my lap when I read in bed AND, he wakes me up at the ungodly hour of 5:30am, so I have been able to read a LOT lately)!



No comments:

Post a Comment