Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quick Book Update...


As of 4/10/12, I have read 9 books this year and have started on the 10th.  Since I should be doing one book every two weeks and we are 15 weeks in, I should have 8 books finished by now, so I am a little bit ahead of schedule which is good.  My reading seems to fluctuate throughout the year with some weeks/months being high volume and then some months were I don't read at all.

List of books I have read in 2012
1. Five Love Languages
2. Sisterhood Everlasting
3. The Holocaust Diaries
4. Private #1 Suspect
5. The Fixer Upper
6. The Hunger Games
7. Catching Fire (book 2)
8. Mockingjay (book 3)
9. The Carrie Diaries


 List of books I plan to read in 2012
10. What Alice Forgot (started 4/9/12)
11. There are No Children Here
12. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
13. The Girl who Played with Fire
14. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
15. Mountain beyond Mountains
16. A good and perfect Gift
17. The Horse Boy
18. The Magicians
19. Sarah's Key
20. Unbroken
21. The Reservoir
22. Kisses from Katie
23. The Other Boleyn Girl 
24. Generous Justice
25. Lexapros and Cons
26.

As you can see I still have two more spaces for books to read, so I am open to suggestions!  That is all on the book front for now, I will post some more about my trip to Hilton Head and my upcoming trips soon.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment