Friday, April 13, 2012

Getting back to the roots...

Since this was intended to be a travel blog, why don't I blog about my travels!!!  This coming weekend I am going up to Cortland, NY for a little college reunion with some of my favorite college friends.  I love it because I have been so busy lately and have been really needing a low key weekend and it seems some of them are in the same boat, so I have high expectations of a few evenings in sweats, watching movies, and catching up.  No doubt we will have fun day time activities though so I will keep you informed.  


Next weekend is a mother/daughter weekend in Williamsburg, which will no doubt entail LOTS of shopping and spending time with my absolute two favorite women in the world--my mom and sister!


Then it is off to the Bahamas on May 4th!  I cannot wait.  Summer will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment