Wednesday, February 15, 2012

5 states in 5 days: a recipe for fun or one tired Laura?

So in keeping with radical tradition, my friend CJ and I are going to embark on a 5 states in 5 days journey to Florida and back in about a week!  I was sitting today minding my own business, when CJ asked if I wanted to go to Florida for a long weekend next week.  Umm sure why not!  So next Thursday night, we are going to see The Lion King in Richmond, then we will hop in the car and drive to Vero Beach, Florida through the night.  Crazy?  Maybe.  Insane?  Most likely.  Fun?  You betcha!  Her parents are on sabbatical down there and have a 2 bedroom condo that we can crash in with meals provided.  Vero Beach is just a hop, skip, and a jump from Orlando too so we can hit up a park or two for our quick little jaunt.  


If we planned it out correctly and can do without the sleep, we will likely arrive sometime around lunch on Friday and hang out by the water, then will be there Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, then get up super early Tuesday morning to be back in town by 6pm (I have my class Tuesday night).


All in all, I am not gonna lie, I am pretty pumped!  Mickey Mouse, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment