Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Youth Retreat....SUCCESS!

So I survived, which is saying a lot.  I was definitely tired on Sunday when we got home, but it was worth it.  I had a great time with my girls and got to do a lot of fun things--bowling, jockey's ridge, walk on the beach, dip my feet in the 48 degree water--YIKES!  All in all, I would not have changed anything, well except maybe allowed for some extra sleep in there.  I averaged about 5.5 hours a night---but what did I expect with 8th grade girls?  We had a blast and I most enjoyed getting mistaken for a high school student all weekend--YES!


I, in fact, did not get any sleep yesterday but caught up last night with a whopping 9 hours!!!  HOLLA!  


Pictures to follow, as soon as I get my lazy butt motivated.  In other new and exciting news....I got my new phone today--the Droid Razr Maxx :)  I am super happy, my first real adult phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment