Wednesday, June 6, 2018

28 weeks, 4 days in/ 28 weeks, 4 days out!

Olivia spent 28 weeks and 4 days in my belly.  As of today, she has officially been outside as long as she was inside.  It is crazy to think about that knowing that we only found out we were expecting about a year ago! 


Olivia at 12 weeks, we did not even know if she was a girl or a boy yet!

I did weekly pictures and this was the last one we took cause at 28 weeks I was in the hospital already. 
The day I meet my beautiful baby girl face to face!


And this beautiful girl today!

What a whirlwind this last year has been!  We are so thankful that God gave us this beautiful blessing and has overseen her success so far! It is hard to believe that we have enjoyed this baby in our life in the outside world as long as I was pregnant with her for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment