Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Brother!

Today my little brother turns 29, in one year he will join the 30's club and that to me in completely insane.  How and when did he grow up?  I mean I feel like it is obvious when I look at this sweet little innocent kiddo, gap tooth and all:



Who is now not so recognizable as this fellow here (check out that orthodontic work):

But it is still impossible for me to think this little boy that let me dress him up in costumes, tutus, and apparently robes is on the brink of being in his 30s!  Where did the time go?

Andy, I am so thankful for you in my life, the constant smile:

your sense of style and "I am who I am and like me for that" attitude is one of the reasons I could not hand pick a better brother!

You care about your family

You keep it classy all the time:


 And even have a great sense of humor:

Though you are constantly busy and rarely have free time, you make time for those you care most about:



You are creative and gracious,

and you are the only person that could get so excited over gloves for Christmas (or socks, t shirts or underwear)!

You have a great attitude toward life and we are all so blessed to have you as part of our family...


You will always be the fun uncle, mainly cause you are their only uncle, but also cause you are fun!


 So most of all, this birthday year, thanks most of all for being YOU!


Cause I would not have it any other way!  Hope the last year of your twenties is the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment