Monday, February 9, 2015

Quick Recap

Since I have gotten a little behind in the blogs, I thought I would do a quick recap on what has been happening recently.  

We finished off the Christmas season with a celebration with Kristi and Bethany!  CJ and I went over for dinner and to exchange Christmas gifts!  Who can resist this cutie:


Then I rang in the new year with some fabulous friends at Patrick & Lila's house:



Spend some time catching up with family and friends in January and sticking close to home, but I did get to help out with Stop Hunger Now at my church with CJ, my mom, and my Aunt and Uncle:


Then the very next day, CJ, me and Aunt Gloria took a concealed carry class, check out our shooting:

Well that about wraps up the month of January!  How did you celebrate the new year?  What have you been doing to stay busy?  Are you ready for spring and summer like I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment