Friday, July 11, 2014

Trip to Norfolk - Part 1

For the long Independence Day weekend, I took off early Thursday to head down to Norfolk to spend some time with these cuties!  Thursday we just hung out and did some chores around the house and priced things for the Yard sale they were having on Saturday.  So basically it was just some hanging out and playing outside and of course snapping a few pictures of the cuties!

Holden being super curious about my phone!

Corbin playing with his Dogtar!

A bunny we found on our walk!

Then Friday morning, Garrett was up super early (about 5:30), so we hung out in my bed and watched the rain with Stella (compliments of Hurricane Arthur), then when Holden got up too, we all went downstairs to play!

Both boys looking a little sleepy still!

On Friday, July 4th, Josh and I took all three kids out to the mall playground to play and to get out of the house for like 2ish hours so Tiffany could have a little downtime!  I had brought the twins matching outfits, so I totally got to twin them out for this excursion.
Auntie Lala with the twins!  Who is who?

Me with all my favorite nephews!
We played and played and made it back in time for lunch and nap time, then in the afternoon, Josh took Corbin to Busch Gardens for roller coasters and fireworks, while Tiffany and I took the babies on a walk and attempted to go out to dinner (but everywhere was closed)!  Stay tuned for Part II of my short trip to Norfolk!

No comments:

Post a Comment