Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Favorites!

Look who is getting fancy?  So I have seen a number of other blogs highlight the things they are crushing on and I wanted to get on the bandwagon with fun finds around the internets!  You know I love a good deal and also I love cool companies that support awesome things, plus I always love Target, so I will try to be creative about my picks--keeping in mind some will be freebies, some may be for good causes and some are just fun!  Full disclosure, I do not own each thing (we all know I am into clutter free living), but that does not mean I do not love on some pretty things!  So hopefully you will find something you love too!  I am going to try to do this twice monthly to start, so let's see how it goes!  Let me know what you think!

2. Threshold Accent Cabinet ($150)--I actual do own this in green and LOVE it!
4. Ivy Lane Fabric Earrings ($5) , so this lady works out of her home in Utah and often has instagram giveaways or supports various causes, just last week she was giving 100% of all money made for the week to go toward the lone survivor of Stay murders, Cassidy.
5. Room Essentials Bird Pillow ($17), I do not have this, but just think the little birdies are cute and would be adorable for a nursery or dorm room!
6. Three Wishes Personalized Print (starting at $24), Minted.com has many personalized prints and this cutie is par for the course!  I have not yet gotten prints from them, but have ordered cards and labels in the past and am super impressed with their quality and customer service, so I expect no less than awesomeness!  They are a bit on the pricey side of things though!

No comments:

Post a Comment