Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The big 3-0!

Well it has come and gone and overall, it was manageable!  I am 30!  Wow, it feels weird to type that!

My day started at work where I got these beautiful flowers from my friend, Emily!  Random aside: can anyone identify that flower on the lower left?


Then after work, CJ, Anna, Kristi, Elaine and I meet up at Elaine's office before going to Innsbrook to see The Band Perry!  Kathryn and Paul  meet up with us there for the show!

It started a little bit rainy, here we are under the umbrella!


But it ended up clearing up nicely and cooling off which made for a great show!
  

Then on Thursday, Anna, CJ, and Kristi took me out to dinner to celebrate my birthday and I got a yummy cookie cake!  Plus some sweet swag! 

Friday-early Sunday, CJ and I were at Lake Gaston to celebrate our friend, Emily and Kevin's marriage (which happened in March but they just had the party to celebrate it now). 






Then Sunday night, I closed out the birthday week with a fantastic cookout with family and friends.  It was a great time to gather together and share a meal!  Overall, I feel so blessed to have such great family and friends in my life.  I can only imagine the next 30 years will be just as great :)



30 is only as old as you feel and obviously I don't feel too old!

1 comment: