Monday, August 19, 2013

Nautical GIRL baby shower

It is such an uncommon theme in our world here lately, a GIRL baby!  But my dear friend Kristi is pregnant with a little Miss due in just about a month.  So I was excited about the chance to throw a baby shower for her AND for a little baby girl this past weekend.  My friend CJ and I got to work weeks in advance planning for this one and I think it came together nicely.  Allow me to show you in pictures :)


The invitation---certain info has been whited out since this is the internet after all!

Since this is her first baby, we asked people to bring a favorite book instead of a card to stock the library!

Basket - o - favors!

PINK!!!!

Nautical pennant!

Nothing says sea like sea shells!

Pink and Navy throughout!

Thank you Vineyard Vine for the cute pink whale!



Favor with tag!

We had BLUE anchors....AND....

Pink whales!
Kristi & Natalie!

Mother in Law, Kristi, and her mommy!

Kristi, little baby girl, and her "Aunties"

Love!
In case people did not bring their own book, we had extras (from goodwill)

Someone brought a diaper cake and I got excited!

Baby girl clothes!

The crowd!

Presents!

Of course I would find a baby to love up on.....
And my mom found one too!  


More gifts!

CJ: The gift note taker!


More presents, I think she will be stocked up for baby!

Drink table!

No comments:

Post a Comment