Thursday, October 20, 2011

An Extra Long Weekend :)

Work has been insane lately, like crazy insane.  I seem to have been going non-stop for the past 4 weeks...so my philosophy: when it starts to feel like too much, take a break.  And that is exactly what I am doing.  I took tomorrow off of work, so I get an extra long weekend!  Don't worry though, by the time I leave work this evening I will already have worked 45+ hours this week, so it is not like this will be a shortened work week.  Anyway, tomorrow, I leave for Blacksburg, Virginia to see my lovely Hokies kick the booties of Boston College.  It has been almost 11 months since I have been to the beautiful town of Blacksburg and I long for it every football season, but alas, I rarely make it back for more than a game or two a year.  (But do not fear, I watch with great commitment, each game on TV).  So as I head out for yet another work event, I leave you with one of the greatest mascots of all time....

No comments:

Post a Comment