Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another Day, another Dollar!

So after three intense weeks of work, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  This week I am playing catch up on all the work that was not "important enough" the last 3 weeks, which is always good for me.  To eliminate the many piles on my desk is a good thing!  This past weekend in Blacksburg was fantastic!!!  Beautiful weather....fun friends....delicious food...and tons of alcohol...what more could a person want!  We hit up the alumni tailgate for all the free swag--I scored a Hokie cup, Hokie watch, Hokie pens, and even a Hokie colored doughnut!!!  Then we went to the game, it was an uneventful first half but the Hokies came back after halftime and kicked B.C.'s butt!  We celebrated with some friends then went home to chat and get to bed--it was an exhausting day of cheering and drinking...LOL!  

Tonight after work I am heading out with a bunch of girlfriends for dinner at a local Richmond restaurant (Kitchen 64) and then hitting up the movie "Footloose."  How much more girlie could we get?  I am pretty pumped about it, as someone who LOVES to dance, I just about love any movie that has to do with dancing!!!  So a review to follow...

In other news, this weekend is the big skydiving reschedule!  I am quite nervous just thinking about it, but so excited too!  It will be a fantastic fall weekend, Friday night I am having a costume party for Halloween, then Skydiving bright and early Saturday morning, then we are doing "Trunk or Treat" at my church on Sunday afternoon for the kids.  Then hopefully a little time to relax on Sunday (I am optimistic)!!!  More updates to come soon, but for now I must be off to meet the ladies for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment