Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Birthday Tiffany

I cannot think of anyone else that deserves a birthday celebration quite like my sister does.  Spending all day every day with 3 rowdy boys, living on minimal sleep, and still (sometimes) manages to have a smile on her face!  So this year, Tiffany, I hope you get some time to yourself to just be and relax; and let's be honest, maybe get a pedicure!


All smiles--who knows how she does it?

You are such a great mom, you are so patient with the kiddos and are loving and kind.


You plan fun activities and exciting outings which encourage growth and learning.

And even still manage to have a little fun along the way:
Yum!  Half eaten bananas!

 But there is no denying just how much your boys, all of them, love you!

And in case you are ever doubting, how much the rest of your family loves you too;



Your adventurous spirit and "let's get it done" attitude is always sometime I have admired and loved about you.  And probably wanted to mimic all the time growing up.  Cause I remember when I was little, I wanted to grow up to be "just like you!"


Your boys are so lucky to have a mom like you, who is not afraid to literally climb rocks and mountains with them, play in the dirt, get messy and make sure to give lots of hugs and kisses!



And you are even so patient to put up with a sister trying to get the perfect picture:

And sometimes, just sometimes, that pays off:

Kisses to you dear sister, I am so happy I had such an awesome role model growing up!  I love you to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment