Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites # 18





1. Richmond, VA print ($30): I think this print is so cute and finds a great home among so many other great Richmond prints on Etsy.
2. Round Spindle Table ($67): This cutie is from Wal-Mart if you would believe it!  It comes in a variety of colors so it could fit any decor, but I think the yellow was super fun for a nice pop of color
3. Ball Mason Jar Printable (free):  There is not much I love more than vintage Mason jars and free, so this one is a winner all around!
4. Cork Globe ($129): I was heavily crushing on this cork globe but honestly cannot imagine spending $129 on it, but if you have that kind of money it  is a super cute find!
5. Eyelet Sundress in Guava ($30): I got this dress back when it was on sale for $20 and I absolutely love it!  I often pair it with  navy sweater and it is the perfect color combination!  An excellent addition to your summer wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment