Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Twin Cuteness

Why yes, yes I do realize it has been 2 weeks since I posted last and I have a good reason for that, I promise (might get that post up tomorrow, so stay tuned).  But in the mean time I wanted to share some cutie patootie pictures of the twins when they were in town two weekends ago.  My sister and her family wanted to come in for the little guys to finally meet Nannie Violet (their great-grandmother).  So they all got in Saturday morning and left to go home Sunday afternoon.  It was a quick trip but a fun one!  And since pictures are worth a thousand words, I will quit typing and get onto the cuteness.....

Holden Man

More Holden Man

Garrett playing music for us!

So cute!


Look at those eyes!

Sunday Selfie with Auntie Lala

Garrett Man


Little Holden might have been getting ready to cry here but look at that face.....

Unfortunately I did not get any pictures with Corbin, although I did spend time with the little guy.  He got to go on a movie date with mom and Gaga on Sunday while Auntie Lala and dad stayed home with these guys :)

1 comment: