Thursday, September 26, 2013

What is going on?

Well the short answer...not much, hence the slowness on the posts.  But in case you are curious about a quick update in my life, here is goes:

Last weekend, I went shopping with the mom at Potomac Mills and meet up with aunt, uncle, and cousins for dinner:


Sunday: Picnic Lunch, trail walk with CJ, grocery store, cooked dinner for CJ, Kathryn, mom, Diane, and me, Youth group

Monday night: dinner with Kristi & CJ, we kept thinking maybe Baby B would be born, no such luck!

Tuesday night: ran errands to get the last of the stuff for Corbin's birthday party:  MATER theme!


Cake I ordered!



Wednesday: Lunch and Target with Kristi (still no baby B), where we found the new Chris March line of Halloween wigs...what a cute little momma to be!

Wednesday night: finished all my craft projects for little Corbin's birthday party, including making the gift bags, a race flag banner, and birthday garland.  Plus I got some good cuddle time on the couch with this one:


Thursday night: The plan is for a hokie cheering gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch at least part of the hokie game before going home to pack for the weekend away.

Friday: State Fair of VA after work :) Farm animals & Fried Oreos, here I come!

What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment