Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This, that, and the other!

Welcome back from a long labor day weekend.  I know I know, the day back was yesterday, but work was INSANE!  So you get your weekend review post today!

My weekend was mostly spent being an adult and doing adult things (BLAH)!  I am getting reading to put my house on the market, so I have been making lists and cleaning up and getting everything ready.  From the way my list is going, I am optimistic that everything will be done by Friday!

Some Painting....


Some Staging....

Have no fear, I took off being a full grown up on Monday and did some Labor Day cookout hoping with two friends, then CJ came over and we watched the Hokie game together!

CJ - Brutus Stare Down
Look at how great our seats were!

For my avid reader fans, I have been a disappointment this month.  Have not picked up one book in over a month actually.  It is crazy!  This happens all the time to me, most people read most during the summer, I, on the other hand, tend to not be in a sit down cuddled in a blanket kind of mood.  So my reading normally tappers off unless I am on vacation at the beach with nothing better to do.  So until I get the urge, there will likely be no book updates!  Sorry :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... Even IIIIIII read a book this weekend and finished last night!

    ReplyDelete